As an award-winning firm they have one of the largest private client tax teams in London and are winning work rivalling their top ranked competitors. The partners here see their people as just that; people. Not numbers or cogs in a larger machine; but as individuals. You can sit down with the partner and map out where you want your career to go and what you where you want to be in in both a years and 5-10 years’ time.
The role itself focuses on assisting the managers and senior managers in their client portfolio. You will be able to give advice to clients and other groups within the firm, seeing you take a ‘point of contact’ role. As part of their management development program you will be shadowing your manager and gaining first-hand insight into all aspects of portfolio management.
- Prepare more complex tax returns for HNWI’s and Ultra HNWI’s.
- Review tax returns from junior staff.
- Manage HMRC enquiries.
- Prepare technical research on top clients.
- Prepare reports for clients in relation to ad hoc tax advisory matters.
- Attend high level client meetings with senior staff and improve your client handling skills.
Contact me for more details by applying to this role.