|Salary||£30000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Great range of benefits and promotion prospects|
|Posted||about 1 month ago|
|Apply by||Sunday, 17 June 2018|
Some aspects of this Role:
•You will act as the day-to-day point of contact for clients and will be responsible for the business and corporation tax compliance service for business and corporate clients.
• You will also deal with enquiries raised by the HM Revenue and Customs.
• The role will involve assisting with advisory work and working closely with other departments. You will supervise junior staff.
You will ideally be ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent. You must come from a corporate tax team and be working in a pure tax role.
Why Use Creative Tax Recruitment?
• Deal with experienced recruiters who understand the tax
market, and just as importantly your needs.
• Work with a consultant who will take a pro-active approach to
your job search – our consultants do not sit around waiting for the right
role to appear.
• Effective salary negotiation on your behalf – we have a track
record of securing high % increases for the people we place in new roles.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500
when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to
this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and