The role is driven by growth and strategic planning. The position offers you the opportunity to deal with complex consultancy work.
Prospects are extremely positive and the opportunity to make manager
in a short period of time is highly realistic.
The client base offers a wide and demanding portfolio of clients.
The corporate clients include:
- Small owner director companies
- Large privately owned companies
- UK subsidiaries of overseas companies
- Small and medium size groups
Property, Media, Charities, New Tech, Manufacturing to name but a few
Some aspects of the role:
- Working with clients and staff to develop opportunities in relation to tax
- Assisting with a variety of ad-hoc tax consultancy assignments
- Researching technical queries as part of wider projects
- Continuously develop own knowledge and skills
- Developing your relations with clients
At Creative Tax Recruitment we partner with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. We are well-known and respected in the industry not only because of our extensive specialist experience, but also for our proactive approach. Unlike a generalist recruitment firm, we have in-depth specialist knowledge of our market. We can therefore respond intelligently to your brief and understand your needs.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500 when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity