The corporate tax team of this international firm is the career choice for a large number of tax professionals. The team is successful and offers you the opportunity to take on a responsible position that will progress you to manager.
The work on offer is of a high standard, and the clients represent some of the most dynamic and interesting names in the region. The culture is friendly, dynamic and designed to support you. This is reflected by its high retention rates and staff that have progressed from trainee to more senior roles.
- Responsibility for managing a portfolio of clients, ensuring that clients' tax affairs comply with statutory time limits
- Managing compliance work efficiently, profitably and by the firm's procedures.
- Identifying and summarise tax planning opportunities
- Advising the assignment partner and client as well as keeping the partner fully informed of the current status of the tax work and any problems or delays encountered
- Responding to clients' and HMRC correspondence
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries from clients
As part of our ongoing commitment, you will benefit from several advantages that come in dealing with a niche consultancy such as a pro-active approach to your job search (we will not sit around waiting for the right role to appear); effective salary negotiation on your behalf with employers and a dedicated Consultant to discuss your requirements.
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.