£28000 - £37000 per annum, Benefits: pension,overtime,bonus,medical
+44 (0)20 7872 5819
2 months ago
This is an award winning practice (City Wealth Top 100, Lexis Nexis award winner, one of Britain’s Top Employers and one of Private Client Practitioner's Top 25 Most Admired Companies) with a successful private client tax team. The firm has seen considerable growth and the partnership have hired a number of high profile names in the last few years. The practice has an international network and strong presence in the UK that generates work for the firm as a whole. This is a tax team that can offer you a career path and some of the best work in London.
Some aspects of the role:
Working as a senior for the group, your role will include running your portfolio of clients and assisting the senior manager and manager with the review and supervision of the day-to-day work of the junior private client tax staff.
The role provides a diverse range of challenges as the private client portfolio is varied and includes HNWI's, Non-Doms, Partnerships and trusts. As an important part of the team, you will deal with the review and preparation of personal tax returns and computations, in addition to providing tax advice to your client base and getting involved in tax projects with senior staff.
Deal with a range of sectors
• International- Advises individuals, families and trustees on an international level.
• Media- leading advisors to the entertainment industry which includes Theatre, Film, TV and Sports.
• Entrepreneurs- Some of the most dynamic entrepreneurs in the country.
• Private wealth – A long history of advising HNWI’s.
Why work here?
• The firm has a breadth of experience you would associate with a larger firm, but the personal touch of a smaller firm. You never feel like just another number.
• The partners work hard to create a supportive environment and a decent work/life/balance.
• One of the best aspects of the firm is its people. The social side is very good and you quickly get to know the people you will be working with.
What benefits do I get from joining?
• Share in the profits your firm generates with an end of year bonus
• Paid overtime
• Attractive pension and medical benefits
• Career advancement – The firm recognises achievement and supports people who want to advance
• Healthy work life balance with flexible hours
At Creative Tax Recruitment we work with our candidates to solve their problems - the true meaning of consultancy. Quality of service is the key to our success. Experience has taught us that to achieve a perfect match there is no substitute for personal contact and attention to detail - whether recruiting for a tax senior or tax partner. As part of our on-going commitment, you will benefit from a number of advantages that come in dealing with a niche consultancy such as a pro-active approach to your job search (we will not sit around waiting for the right role to appear); effective salary negotiation on your behalf and a dedicated Consultant to discuss your requirements.
Know someone who would like to talk to us? Refer a friend and receive £500 when we place them in a new job
Creative Tax Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. Creative Tax Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.