This director led practice offers you the opportunity to become a key member of its team. Aside from gaining more autonomy and responsibility, you will be working in an easy going and friendly environment on a loyal and established client base.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- You will be working closely with the directors in managing the corporate tax needs of your clients
- You will also be assisting the directors with tax planning for a range of sectors including: share schemes, reconstructions, inheritance tax and advisory work for other practices
- Responsible for the management of the corporate tax compliance function for the firm
- You will be managing and supervising junior members of the team
- Flexible working hours and holidays
- CTA qualified or equivalent