European Direct Tax Manager (Inhouse)
Are you an ambitious and driven tax professional? Would you like to join an EMEA Tax team. This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your knowledge across the EMEA region in a role that will give you exposure to a global way of working and huge scope to develop your skill-set further.
Our client are a leading employer with over 40,000 employees spread across the globe. Our client have a large, in-house tax team offering plenty of support and providing you with continuous coaching and development.
Reporting to the Tax Director, the Direct Tax Manager will be responsible for the delivery of Corporate Tax and will work collaboratively across other global teams.
- Responsible for ensuring that direct tax risk is identified in the region
- Partner with stakeholders in the tax team, educating them to understand the tax risks
- Provide ad hoc advice and suggestions for mitigation
- Work closely with the Head of Direct Tax completing projects
- Manage the UK R&D tax credit and Capital Allowances
- You will be an expert in all aspects of Corporate tax disciplines including processes, procedures, systems, theories and practices.
- Excellent senior stakeholder business partnering skills, and you will have the ability to work with external advisors on a regular basis.
- Demonstrable experience of being a leader, you will have the ability and desire to coach more junior members of the team and manage/lead on multiple global projects simultaneously.
- ACCA/ACA/CTA qualified or QBE
Market leading Base Salary
Fantastic company benefits
Supportive and progressive company culture