Tax Adviser (Compliance)
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motived Tax Adviser to join our Tax Compliance Team. The team is part of our large, award winning, multi-disciplinary tax practice here at Shorts.
We are seeking to recruit an excellent candidate whose duties will include:
- Working within a small team, reporting to the Head of Tax Compliance
- Processing personal tax returns for sole traders, high net worth individuals, partnerships and more
- Communicating directly with clients and liaising with HMRC
- Review of Corporation Tax Computations
- Processing Capital Gains returns
- Managing a full portfolio of varied and dynamic clients ensuring WIP is managed to within Shorts’ acceptable levels.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic and keen to pursue a career in tax. We are looking for someone personable, with excellent communication and relationship building skills at all levels. Previous experience within a related role, or either a First Class or 2:1 degree in Accountancy, Law, Software Engineering/Development, Business Studies, or another related field is preferable.
Hybrid flexible working is available for this role. The ethos of Shorts is to provide a great work/life balance.
Apply for Tax Adviser (Compliance)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly