Tax Consultant Corporate Finance
Corporate Finance Tax Consultant
This is a unique opportunity for a Tax Specialist to work specifically in Tax for the Corporate Finance and M and A teams who are successful and award winning.
The teams, based in Cheltenham, work closely with a number of corporate acquirers and a large number of the London based Private Equity Houses, Corporate Banks and Nominated Advisers to AIM companies. We are looking for tax specialists to work alongside the teams to advise on all aspects of tax that impact Corporate and Business transactions. This will include:
- Co-ordinating, developing and delivering tax due diligence reviews on target businesses
- Highlighting key tax risks
- Advice on tax warranties and indemnities required and review of taxation implications of sale and purchase agreements
- Tax aspects of transaction structures
- Corporate and group reorganisations
- Pre-disposal review of tax aspects of businesses for which sales mandates are held
This is a fantastic opportunity for you if this is an area where you have experience or strong interest in combining your tax skills with Corporate Finance with a specific focus on this area.
Salary is flexible depending on your experience . Location is Cheltenham but there is scope to work from home.