Tax Director/Partner Designate - Leeds or Newcastle
Our client is an office within a Top 15 accountancy firm. As part of the next stage of their development they seek an experienced tax practitioner with an advisory focus. In this role you will:
• Provide all round tax advice to dynamic OMB clients and their owner managers.
• Help lead on corporate tax planning.
• Deal with transaction work from due diligence to tax efficient structuring.
• Advise on tax efficient share holder planning.
• Set up of Family Investment Companies.
• Provide advice to families looking to move businesses to the next generation.
• Help clients with enquiries from HMRC.
• Mentor and develop more junior staff.
• Be actively involved in business development and marketing including cross selling/introducing other parts of the practice to clients.
This role is based in Leeds and can be worked in a hybrid between home and offices in Leeds and the North East as best suits you. It is envisaged that the appointment will be full time but a 4 day week or flexible working arrangements are also possible. There is scope for development and future partnership. An excellent opportunity for someone wanting to make their mark in a growing practice.