Senior Manager - Tax Valuation ERS
The TVS team has grown strongly and are seeking to recruit Senior Manager level candidates to support that growth. The successful candidates will enjoy the potential for rapid personal development and will play a fundamental role in ensuring the success of the team’s ambitions. They will be exposed to a variety of complex and challenging valuation work across a broad range of industry sectors as well as engaging with HMRC’s Shares and Assets Valuation team.
- Working both independently and closely with senior KPMG colleagues from across the business to manage the entire lifecycle of valuation projects from business development to delivery.
- Manage teams to deliver detailed business analysis to support valuation.
- Supervise the preparation of valuation reports and letters.
- Take responsibility for both internal and external client communication to ensure a streamlined approach to project execution.
- Leverage internal and external networks to establish relationships and build business.
- Help develop valuation approach and technical positions for the group to adopt.
- Provide training and coaching to develop junior staff.
Experience and Background
Ideally, candidates should have:
- Track record in valuations (preferably tax valuations) in advisory or similar capacity across shares and other assets.
- Experience of managing teams to deliver projects.
Qualifications and Skills
- Relevant financial qualification, e.g. ACA, CTA, CFA or candidate with sufficient relevant experience.
- Comfortable using MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Strong analytic and research skills, together with the commercial awareness to identify how businesses create value.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.