Your new company
The Tax Senior/Assistant Tax Manager's primary responsibility will be to assist with the management of the groups' tax compliance function (mainly Corporation Tax, VAT, and ad hoc PAYE) under the direction of the Senior Tax Manager.
Your new role
- Assisting the Senior Tax Manager in ensuring all tax filing/payment deadlines are met.
- Preparation of Alphatax CT computations and submissions for 9 companies (2 UK tax groups).
- Assisting with the tax reporting for monthly and quarterly management accounts for board reporting including monthly computations and DT calculations.
- Assisting with the preparation of the quarterly VAT return for the VAT group (using excel and AlphaVat software.
- Assisting the Senior Manager in providing ad-hoc support as required to Finance, HR and the wider business.
- Preparation of tax provisions for year-end Statutory accounts (entity and consolidated) including current and deferred tax and IFRS tax disclosures.
- Assisting the Senior Tax Manager as required on ad-hoc tax queries and projects.
- Assistance with P11D's / PAYE Settlement Agreement (During April / May).
To undertake any other reasonable tasks or duties, as required, to meet the needs of the Company.
What you'll need to succeed
ACA / ACCA / CTA / ATT qualified or part qualified.
Either experience gained from professional services or in-house
Alphatax experience preferred.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.