Durham Accountancy Practice, free parking, development opportunities.
Your new company
A rapidly growing accountancy practice with a great North East presence. This firm is looking to expand their successful Accounts team, to continually deliver the outstanding service they commit to provide. They offer a wide range of business solutions, across accounting, audit, tax, payroll, corporate finance and restructuring and insolvency. You will be a great addition to this role if you have a strong accountancy practice background, and are passionate about progression and growing with the firm.
Your new role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of client relationships, supporting with various compliance and advisory matters.
- Reviewing tax returns and computations.
- Ensuring clients are up to date with compliance obligations and legislative changes.
- Complete tax reports for partner review.
- Manage the delivery of tax due diligence assignments.
What you'll need to succeed
- Professionally qualified at ATT or CTA level.
- Experience working in a practice environment.
- Technically strong, with experience advising multiple clients on tax-related issues.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary up to £30,000 depending on experience, alongside a great corporate benefits package. Learning and Development is very important to this firm and they aim to provide the best support to ensure knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this Durham based job, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job in Durham isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Amy Butler on 0191 2613982 for a confidential discussion on your career.