This role is perfect for someone who likes every day to be different and is looking for a new challenge.
A listed consultancy based in Lancashire are looking for a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) to join their specialist EMIA tax team in a broad role which will allow you exposure across a number of different jurisdictions.
This position will provide sport to the Global Mobility, Payroll, Accounting and expatriate teams and the successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of accountancy but need not have tax experience.
This role will be a 12 month contract initially with potential for permanent employment after the first year within the tax or finance department.
- Providing UK and EMIA tax support to expatriate personnel
- Assisting with assignment related tax and social security forms
- Producing UK modified payrolls and Short Term Business Visitor reporting
- Reconciling accounts monthly; preparing long term cost projection forecasts in detail and providing liaison services in respect of project cost and tax analysis.
- Supporting local payroll teams with providing imputed income information for expatriate employees for compensation inclusion.
- Supporting local payroll teams with shadow payroll for expatriate employee
- Completion of annual tax service provider's UK compensation collection tool to provide compensation details on expatriate employees for preparation of their UK tax returns
- Assisting expatriate personnel with submission of annual tax information via tax service vendor's on-line tools (organizer, calendar, etc…)
Please apply if you are a qualified accountant looking for a broad and varied role. If you would like further information regarding this role before applying please contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax (firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Interviews will be held from 15th March.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR