Accounts & Tax Assistant job with progressive firm in Attleborough. Flexible working, part-time or full-time
Hays is working in partnership with a progressive firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Specialists and Business Advisers, to assist them in recruiting an Account and Tax Assistant.
The role includes:
- Preparing accounts of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies;
- Drafting personal tax returns and corporation tax computations;
- Preparing VAT returns and management accounts;
- Assisting the portfolio holders with day to day queries from clients and review work of the juniors
- Assisting more junior members of the team with their queries when required.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in the following areas:
- Minimum AAT qualified
- Practice experience dealing with accounts and tax compliance;
- Competent individual, able to work on your own initiative and happy to liaise with clients.
- Sage, Quickbooks Online or Xero accounting packages experience preferred.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package. A split between home and office working is an option. For the right candidate there is the opportunity for further training and qualifications.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.