This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work for a leading firm in a varied and challenging position which will encompass working with a wide variety of clients ranging from personal tax clients and sole traders to larger businesses and limited companies.
Our client are a leading firm of Chartered Accountants who are based throughout the region in the South West.
The key responsibilities of this Accounts & Tax Client Manager based in Trowbridge are:
- Take ownership of a portfolio of clients, both corporate and individual personal tax clients.
- Preparation of company accounts and company tax returns for complex entities with a range of turnovers
- Company secretarial work
- Assisting partners with one off assignments such as M&A, planning and advisory projects
Our client are searching for candidates who have/are:
- Must be able to take ownership of a portfolio of clients
- Be proficient in the use of computerised accounting software
- Demonstrable track record with preparing and reviewing UK Accounts and Tax
- Experience of tax planning and completing value add projects
- Confident communicator
- ACCA/ACA or CTA qualifications
Highly competitive base salary
Flexible working arrangements
Working for an inspirational Partnership Group