Accounts Assistant Permanent with study support
Your new company
Hays a proud to be working with an exclusive client that has gone from strength to strength over the past few years. An exciting Accounts assistant position is now available working alongside a very forward thinking financial controller that is willing to invest into training the right candidate and also offer study support.
Your new role - Permanent accounts assistant role covering a wide range of finance with the opportunity to take over more responsible as you progress.
Duties will include:
Accounts payable -
- Receive, code and enter purchase orders onto sage and file accordingly
- Process expenses and supplier payments
- Assist the financial controller with month end duties
- Prepare bank reconciliations on a daily basis
- Keep schedule of remittances
- Chase customers for overdue accounts via email and phone
- Cash allocation
- Working with customers to resolve queries
General Finance Admin
- To assist Financial controller with ad hoc duties
- Help cover phone in accounts department
- Monitor Accounts email
What you'll need to succeed My Client is not just looking for the finished article they are willing to train and develop the right candidate as long as you have some finance experience.
- Practical finance experience
- Willing to learn and take over responsibility as they arise
- Can do attitude
What you'll get in return
- Study support
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible working hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.