A brand new opportunity has just arisen for an Accounts Professional to join a prestigious Law Firm in Guildford's Tax Trust and Charities Department.
The department is recognised as the leading private client team within the South East region and is looking for an experienced Accounts Professional to be responsible for the probate and trust administration.
A growing proportion of the department's workload and turnover derives from Probate and Estate Administration work, from simple through to highly complex estates.
As the Account Professional you will be responsible for the following:
- Drawing up, regularly updating and finalising estate accounts
- dealing with deceased's lifetime tax affairs
- Annual tax Returns for estate administration period
- Complying with Estate Registration Service Requirements where necessary
- Obtaining relevant tax clearance
- Preparation of Forms R185 for beneficiaries
For more information, all applications are to be made to Ashleigh Polakiewicz of Pro-Tax via Ashleigh@pro-tax.co.uk or 0207 269 6324, with the career progression on offer with this role applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR