Senior Manager job Partner Designate grow your portfolio ACA ACCA Hampshire
Your new company
My client owns a group of firms across the south of England and are experience growth year on year. This successful and award winning client seeks a senior manger to join their team to assist with building the future of the local Practice. Partner Designate opportunity
Your new role
As part of your new role you will:
- Manage the accounting team across one or two local offices, managing staff, ensuring work is completed on time
- Build client relationships, delivering a high level of service
- Ensure all work is completed to deadline
- Have opportunity to network in the local community and on-board new clients
- Work with the Directors, contributing to business strategy and the future of the group
- Implement adequate quality, operational and financial control systems
- Manage and support staff with training and professional development as required
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified with several .years experience in managing teams You will be friendly, open and approachable, proactive, enthusiastic and driven to succeed. You will have excellent communication skills in order to forge relationships with existing and potential new clients.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependant on experience. This is a growing firm, there are opportunities for acquisitions to secure the long term future of the firm, ensuring your professional development. This is a Partner Designate opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.