Exciting FTC opportunity for a global businesses Finance Transformation team
Your new company
An established global business
Your new role
The Finance function within our client, has a clear vision to become trusted partners, creating value and leading change. As such, Finance has a pivotal role to play in shaping their long-term financial health, partnering to deliver great results through insight, delivering excellence in financial operations and safeguarding the businesses assets and reputation.
In Finance Transformation, they support this ambition by being trusted partners for change excellence and building long-term capabilities to make them future-fit.
This is where you could come in: Working in Finance Transformation is fast-paced, dynamic and challenging. Our client are therefore looking for people who want to seize the opportunity to take an exciting step in their personal development journey and play a fundamental part of delivering a world-class finance organisation.
Standard Product Costing Analyst for a global manufacturing accounting project, where the key objective is to improve and standardise the end-to-end manufacturing accounting processes, delivering more granular level of details to enable better decision making. The Analyst, will support the Business process lead in developing businesses new functional global processes and policies in manufacturing standard product costing. Supporting and providing input on programmes of work, to transform existing non-standard regional processes into efficient and effective global standard processes. The role will be responsible for supporting across:
- Master Data
- Procurement Pricing
- Planned Activity Prices
- Planned Overhead Allocations
- Full Manufacturing Cost
- Group Cost
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful candidates will need to have some experience in best practise standard product costing processes, process re-engineering skills (e.g. Lean Six Sigma), solid working knowledge of SAP & BI, and strong influencing capabilities.
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in standard product costing with best practise standards in pharma industry
- Experience of global technology implementations (ERP)
- Proven solid working knowledge of SAP and BI
- Proven ability to support multiple projects/tasks effectively
- Experience of change management and change management processes
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment
- Demonstrated success building cross-functional global networks and stakeholder management
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Experience of implementing significant business change across different national and business boundaries
- Up to date knowledge of developments within the wider Finance function and understanding of how changes may affect the function (or be leveraged to drive continuous improvement).
- Ideal candidates will have specific pharma industry and process experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Oral and written fluency in Business English
- Ability to use a range of influencing techniques
What you'll get in return
This is a FTC for initially up to 12 months, with the potential for it to become much longer term. The remuneration is competitive.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.