A world leading professional service firm is looking for a talented Assistant Manager to join their expanding London based Indirect Tax team. You will have the opportunity to work on projects with their market leading clients spanning Real Estate, Fintech, Health Care, not for profit, and public sector, as well as high net worth individuals. The work is exclusively advisory with compliance work outsourced to a separate team, so you will work on exciting and diverse projects, gaining valuable knowledge every day.
You will need to be ambitious, driven and ready to learn from the best. As an Assistant Manager, you will work closely with the team’s leaders who will support you to develop successful client relationships and your broader professional development. The team is fun, warm and welcoming and will be adding positions in the short and medium term to fulfil an expanding pipeline of work. As a result, you will benefit from fast career progression.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Providing high-quality Indirect Tax Advisory services
- Leading and managing projects
- Deligating and reviewing work with junior colleagues
- Assisting with the implementation of business development initiatives
Experience and Skills:
- ACA or CTA qualified (or equivalent)
- Current experience of working within Indirect Tax
- Is driven and committed
- Seeks feedback and development opportunities
- Analyses problems, identify core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information
This role is a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your Indirect Tax career with a world leading firm. To have a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Charlie Cumber from Nebula Partners on email@example.com or 020 7947 4302.