We are working with a Big 4 and their Employment Tax service line looking for an Assistant Manager and Manager to join their highly successful London team. Their Employment tax practice is one of the most successful service lines of the business, consisting of more than 100 people nationally and having six dedicated Partners. The team has built a strong client portfolio, including a wide range of UK and global companies across sectors and is supporting clients with managing employment tax risks and to identify opportunities to add value to their organisation.
This is a great opportunity to join a team that has strong influence within the business, enjoys a longstanding reputation of expertise in the market at a national level and is experiencing further growth, thus providing ample room for career development and progression.
- Proven Tax experience within a People Services function (Employment Tax, Expatriate Tax or Reward), gained within Industry or Consulting
- Strong client engagement and management experience with the ability to develop relationships
- Able to take ownership and use initiative to resolve problems
- Good team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Strong commercial understanding
The next step
Please contact Sofia Tsepapadaki on & 0207 429 4465 for a confidential discussion.