Top 6 accountancy firm based in North London, Watford area looking for a qualified corporate tax advisor to join the overseas team.
The Overseas Tax & IBT Compliance Assistant Manager is a new role within the Partnership Tax Team who are responsible for dealing with all tax, employer, reporting and immigration requirements for business travel by UK colleagues.
Following Brexit, additional requirements and reporting are needed which will be a key focus for the team to ensure the firm and its employees remain compliant with immigration, reporting and tax requirements when overseas.
* Monitoring business travel and assisting with:
* Overseas corporate tax filing assessments for all business travel (in particular filing requirements in India).
* Registration with overseas tax authorities for all taxes and other authorities.
* Be responsible for preparing overseas corporate tax returns.
* Assist with dealing with overseas corporate tax enquires.
* Prepare country by country reporting.
* Assist with calculation of the overseas tax payments and ensure payments are made on time.
* Liaise with employment tax, indirect tax and social security specialists to ensure any overseas liabilities as a result of business travel are met.
* Advise the business on requirements such as EU Posted Worker Regulations and assist with the notification process for business travellers.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills:
* CTA or ACA qualified with experience in UK corporate tax or overseas tax.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
* High level of analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and delivering services, including preparing reports and must have strong excel skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong oral and written communication skills