- Transfer Pricing benchmarking analysis – partnering with clients on a global basis.
- Supply Chain and Functional Analysis and preparation of supporting Transfer Pricing Documentation.
- Advising on tax efficient group structures, trading arrangements and holding company locations.
- Provide advice within a team environment on international tax and business matters for clients in a range of industries including software, hardware, telecom, semi-conductor, financial services and Higher Education sectors.
- Research and prepare advice and services across multiple jurisdictions on core international tax areas including Corporate Tax, Permanent Establishment, TP, WHT etc.
- Provide Tax Authority audit support and to assist in the preparation of data, supporting documents and applicable correspondence, to be sent to tax authorities conducting tax reviews, enquiries and audits
- Work alongside Tax Managers and Tax Directors in serving as trusted tax advisor and business partner to clients and prospects, building advisor-client relationships
- Assist in sales and job scoping process by providing technical knowledge and drawing on experience
- Assist in simplifying complicated and inter-related technical issues into digestible and understandable client action plans – for example, supply chain analysis and application of points of taxation
- Keep up to speed with tax changes across small portfolio of countries - identify and communicate new advisory opportunities to existing client base
- Assist with preparation and participate in Webinars as required
- Ensure key deliverables of peers/team are actioned to a set standard
- Actively monitor and manage client service across portfolio of clients ensuring service deliverables are clearly defined and understood by each client and delivered by each team
- Support and liaise with key stakeholders to gain clarity regarding terms of service to be delivered by International Tax team
- Able to communicate with senior client employees with the appropriate credibility and gravitas
- Assist with and facilitate meetings (including teleconferences) dealing with demanding or technical issues.
- Manage resource across client portfolio ensuring cover and distribution of workload
- Assist with delivery of training to team members and co-ordinate with Training Department
- Encourage continuous improvement by engaging with systems that allow team members to share their experiences, lessons learnt, systems and processes
- Organized and results-drvien, able to work in team managing multpile projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CA/CPA or CTA (or equivalent)
- Self-starter with strong influencing and negotiation skills, keen to develop new technical skills
- 4+ years relevant international experience working in international tax environment, or Big 4 / mid-tier accounting/tax/professional services firm
- Fluent in Microsoft Office and related IT programs