Assistant Tax Manager - Silver Circle Law Firm
Assistant Tax Manager opportunity to undertake a mixed role across Partnership and Partner tax matters within a Silver Circle Law Firm. This is an opportunity to be part team of ten tax and accounting professionals. The team is based in London and works on territories across Europe, Middle East and Asia ("EMEA") with responsibility for providing tax advisory and compliance services to the firm and assisting across all Partner tax and financial matters.
1. Preparation / review of:
- Partnership profit sharing calculations and tax reserving calculations.
- UK Partnership Tax computation.
- Corporation Tax computations for the firm's UK corporate entities.
- Year-end tax work.
3.Partner Tax Reserve reconciliation exercises.
4.Liaison with Finance Controllers and overseas advisors across EMEA to ensure timely international tax compliance.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/ACCA/CTA (or overseas equivalent) qualified is a strong preference
- Practical experience in UK Partnership tax and working in a professional services environment
- Strong communication skils
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Tasha de Keyser on 0203 465 0138 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.