Assistant Syndicate Accountant - City of London - £35,000-£40,000.
Working for a large Lloyds insurer with modern offices based in the city of London. This role sits within the syndicate finance function which is 1 part of a large finance function.
The successful accountant will have Lloyds market experience and will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with annual syndicate reporting
- Completing early drafts
- Working with other departments to organise Risk disclosures
- Liaising with external audit
- Assisting with Regulatory returns (e.g. Lloyds)
- Trial balance reconciliations
- Ensuring regulatory returns are prepared to Lloyds standards
- Providing commentary and analysis in Lloyds returns
- Preparing responses to FCA, PRA, Lloyds...
- Assisting with Treasury
- Monthly Liquidity reporting
- Maintenance of all bank accounts
What you will need to succeed:
- Be at least part-qualified
- Understanding of GAAP
- Lloyd's market experience
What you will receive in return
You will receive a competitive base salary, excellent company benefits and an annual bonus.Apply to find out more!