Interim Assistant Tax Manager - £350 per day
An International Financial services organisation seeks an interim Assistant Tax Manager. The company is continuing to grow out a new tax department within their Finance and Accounting corporate business line. They will report directly to the Tax Director and will be responsible for tax provisions across all lines of business within this organisation. There is scope for this role to be temp to perm.
- Assist with Tax Compliance for the international business covering the UK mostly but also Europe and Asia.
- Preparing and filling CT returns.
- Preparing and filling VAT returns and EC sales list.
- Tax reporting accounting and deferred tax schedules.
- Assist with implementing global TP policy.
- Assist with ensuring appropriate internal controls are in place over accounting and reporting.
Required qualifications/ experience:
- Tax accounting experience
- Alphatax experience
- MS Excel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or Tasha de Keyser on 07818091128.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.