Assistant Tax Manager with a good knowledge of corporate tax and personal tax is required to work with an exciting portfolio of scientific and start up firms! This entrepreneurial accounting firm with a fantastic reputation and employee ethos are seeking an individual to work closely with their clients and progress through the ranks.
As the key liaison to a plethora of elite clients from pharmaceutical, technology, biotech and new start ups you will be in a primarily advisory focused role with reviewing duties. This is an opportunity to work for an organisation that has NO TIMESHEETS, and rejects ideas of office politics and bureaucracy.
As the Assistant Tax Manager you will:
- Manage a portfolio that will consist predominantly of corporate tax clients across the technology, pharmaceutical and scientific industries.
- Work closely with the rest of the tax team to meet client objectives
- Drafting valuations, forecasts, reports and technical memos for clients
- Build relationships with clients, and be able to explain complex tax advice in layman's terms
- Reading and interpreting tax legislation and HMRC guidance
- Corresponding with HMRC on valuations, clearances and enquiries
- Draft detailed reporting and forecasts for clients
If you are an aspiring Assistant Tax Manager looking to work with clients from this sector or have a strong accounting background dealing with these industries and want to get involved in more tax work, we want to hear from you!
To discuss the position and firm in more detail please call me on 07791 602151 or email your cv to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.