An extremely exciting role with an international group based in Reading. You will be a member of the corporation tax team and gain a lot of exposure due to the breadth of the role. You will be responsible for providing both corporate and employment tax services across the group. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is hungry to develop in a particularly high performing tax team.
You will have the opportunity to work from home 2-3 days per week.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and review corporate tax returns
- Identifying tax planning opportunities
- Liaising with HMRC on queries
- R&D tax relief
- Group Tax Planning
- Ad hoc advisory work
- Accounting qualification – ACA/ACCA/CTA, or working towards. Study support will be included
- Experience within a professional services firm.
- Hands on corporate tax compliance experience
- Good professionalism with attention to detail
- Desire and hunger to learn and develop