The opportunity has arisen for a client-focussed Associate to join our client’s Tax Team on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services with an excellent reputation.
Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Provide timely and accurate delivery of tax services on behalf of a portfolio of corporate clients
- Build and maintain effective relationships with clients
- Liaise with clients on tax compliance issues
- Assist with the supervision of Tax Trainees
- CTA, CA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Experience of corporate tax
- Proven experience in client handling and managing a busy portfolio
To discuss in confidence please contact email@example.com or call 07799 462 326