Rutherford Cross is working with a leading accountancy firm to appoint an Associate Director (Senior Manager) or Director into their Corporate Tax team in Aberdeen.
This position will be responsible for growing the already-successful Upstream practice and will be the face of the Firm in the market.
The role involves:
- Providing tax technical advice on a variety of projects
- Transaction support - diligence and structuring
- Advisory - cross border transactions, large scale restructuring and transfer pricing
- Compliance support - tax accounting, review and audit support
- Building relationships and team
- Working with other service lines on upstream insights
You will be:
- ACA/CTA qualification or equivalent qualifications
- Experience of advising clients on upstream UK tax matters but the candidate will ideally have experience of advising on international tax matters as well.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as sound written and oral skills
- Experience of assisting in developing and maintaining client relationships
- Experience of building, developing and attracting a team
To learn more about this exciting opportunity with an award-winning employer, please click apply now.