Associate Director Tax job Independent Tax Consultancy CTA
Your new company
My client is an independent tax consultancy firm based in the heart of Surrey with easy access from the M25. They specialise in UK and US tax, concentrating their portfolio on HNWI, non resident and non domiciled clients, taking care of compliance and advisory aspects of both domestic and overseas income including property and investment portfolios.
Your new role
Work includes UK & US compliance and advisory work for high net worth individuals, international clients, non-domiciled individuals, ex-pats, trusts including offshore trusts, offshore pensions, IHT, CGT, remittances and tax planning
- Focus on advisory work for domestic and international clients
- Technical experience in above listed subjects is essential
- Lead and develop both UK and US teams, taking direct report from the Managers of both teams.
- Responsibility for the day to day running of the portfolio, dealing with communication from clients, ensuring deadlines are met and updating the client with work in progress
- Identify advisory opportunities in your portfolio
- Review work and ensure budgets are being met
- Assist with the development of staff
- Assist with improving procedures and contribute to future strategy
- Assist the Director with workflow management and advisory projects
What you'll need to succeed
You will need sound technical knowledge of both UK and US tax, with the ability to carry out advisory projects, review client work and advise clients and members of your team effectively. Client management skills are a must, with the ability to review complex compliance work.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a package dependent on experience with a bonus scheme, private health care, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and a 5% pension scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.