Backed by three of the world’s biggest investment companies, this global business has revenues approaching the £1bn mark. With commercial operations in 50 countries, four continents and over 5,000 employees this organisation has an unrivalled reputation in its field for engineering services and subsea safety. Delivering a range of solutions to clients in the energy markets this company is financially well set for continued growth following a period of sustained high performance. This will be achieved through prudent management and strategic acquisitions under the guidance of a stable and highly regarded executive management team.
As an Associate Tax Director, you will report directly to the Group Tax Director and play a key role in the day to day management of the Group’s tax affairs to minimise liabilities. Furthermore, you will support the Group’s international operations and ambitions, delivering advice on a whole range of issues including; managing UK taxes, international projects and input on M&A activity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support with UK corporation tax computations
- Assist in overseeing global tax exposure and accruals
- Consolidation of the Group tax charge for actual and forecast management reports
- Managing external advisors on the collation of tax advice to support key business initiatives
- Manage and control global compliance indirect taxation
- Support on global tax audits and Group financial audit
- Support on M&A transactions/Planning global projects
- Ensure global tax calendars are in place and up to date
- ACA, or CTA qualified
- Proven UK tax experience
- International tax advisory exposure
- Good analytical and organisational skills
- SAP knowledge is preferable
- Ability to discuss tax technical matters in plain language
- Car allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Private healthcare.
For a confidential discussion contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners:
- T: 0207 947 4573
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org.