We are sourcing for an Associate Tax Manager to join a top 20 and Global Pharmaceutical Organisation for their EMEA Head Office.
Overview: Their EMEA Tax team is cross functional, providing strategic direction and advice on tax risk management, governance and tax practices to multiple locations and departments within the organisation. The work is varied and although the team is well established, this position presents a very real opportunity for a Tax specialist, interested in automation and analytic's to help drive transformation using tax technology. Key focus areas are; controls, compliance and analytic's and responsibilities include:
- Operating a robust tax control framework across EMEA
- Documenting & implementing tax controls
- Identifying, managing and reporting tax risks
- Delivering meaningful tax analytic's
- Providing timely and accurate tax advice
- Optimising tax controls to ensure full compliance with tax regulations
- Embedding a Compliance Culture, adopting a culture of ethics and compliance and leading by example.
- Ensuring basic regulatory financial compliance requirements are maintained
- Driving process improvement initiatives, utilising suitable tax technology platforms
- Supporting and maintaining an EMEA tax policy and risk management framework
- Designing and implementing tax internal controls
- Supporting the planning and the implementation of projects
Location: Currently based from home & then from the EMEA Head Office in Surrey. Hybrid working options will be available going forward.
We wish to hear from applicants with the following skills & experience:
Proven Tax experience, gained in practice or in-house, ideally on a global basis
- A relevant Tax qualification: ATT / CTA / ACA-CTA
- A Good understanding of Tax Controls, Tax Compliance and Tax Risk Management
- Analytic and modelling skills
- Strong relationship building skills and a collaborative approach
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Exposure to SAP ERP, HFM accounting and finance systems is preferable