Audit and Accounts Manager - Birmingham - up to £45k - Manage a Key Client Portfolio!
High Calibre Audit Manager Required for Established and Leading Firm
This award winning firm is currently experiencing organic growth across all its service lines, and is looking for a dedicated Audit Manager to help lead their Birmingham and continue to drive the success of the firm forward.
Reporting directly to Partner level, your role will essentially be four fold:
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Meet the client's needs
- Maximise the fee income of the portfolio
- Effectively manage resources and workflow
The successful candidate will be a proven Audit Manager, who has experience of both portfolio and people management within a practice environment. You will be ACA, ACCA qualified and be eager to take ownership and lead a motivated team.
Audit Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage a key client portfolio with a fee income of up to £0.5 million
- Manage the portfolio finances with respect to budgeting, negotiating, billing and recovery
- Hold-pre audit meetings
- Brief staff on the audit client and the nature of their business
- Ensure the most cost effective approach is communicated to the team with clarity
- Encourage professional development of Junior Staff
- Identify cross selling opportunities and new revenue streams
The firm is proud of the friendly and energetic culture that they have created and are therefore looking for someone equally outgoing and adaptable to add to their vibrant employee dynamic.
If you decide that this is your dream position, don't hesitate with your application, they are willing to reward the successful candidate with a leading salary and a competitive benefits package.
My client is keen for me to send candidate details asap for this role, to ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR