- This Big 4 firm’s financial services team has a great story to tell this last year – continued growth, promotions and loads of exciting client projects to advise on.
- Their next hire will be someone at around Manager or Assistant Manager level, ideally CTA qualified and you’ll likely work on client projects across a full spectrum of financial services sectors.
- The role can be based in London, or indeed any of the main cities around the UK – it’s a cohesive national team, where geography/location of employment in the UK isn’t a factor.
- Ideal background would be someone at these kind of grades in another large firm VAT consultancy financial services team in the UK or Europe.
- Also of interest would be applications from any in-house F/S VAT advisors keen to move into consultancy, or indeed those with a broader or different VAT consultancy specialism, but who would love to continue their VAT consultancy career in the financial services arena.
7 days ago