Following a discussion with the Regional Head of Transfer Pricing for a Big 4 practice, the opportunity has come for an experienced Senior Manager / junior Director to take a role withing a leading national practice.
The practice, which are well-weighted and represented nationally, are focusing on the development of the Transfer Pricing in the Midlands market, although offering the chance to collaborate with a national client base.
Having consolidated the client base in the region over the past 2-3 years, the business are in a position to strengthen the International Tax and Transfer Pricing offering.
The business is led locally by an established and reputable Partner, with strong international experience. Backed by a team ranging from Senior Manager down, the opportunity has come to appoint a direct-entry Director.
As the new resource in the team, you'll have responsibility over helping to develop the presence of the team in the region through proactive business development and networking initiatives, in order to help the firm realise its ambitions.
Your Director responsibilities will include:
- Winning new clients and business using business development skills
- Introduction of new clients to the firm through your personal network and relationships
- Development of the internal resource; improvement of technical skill set and recruitment of new resource
- Supporting the Partner "going to market"
- Technical delivery of complex transfer pricing tax advice
- Point of contact for FTSE and AIM-listed corporate and US/EU-inbound clients
- Broad sector knowledge
The ideal candidate comes from a practice environment, adept at identifying Transfer Pricing risks and opportunities within client portfolios, with demonstrable experience leading and motivating teams.
It's not essential that you're familiar with the local market, but mandatory to have UK tax experience, ideally accompanied with CTA/ACA qualifications.
For more info and a confidential discussion on the team, Partner, and business, touch base with Chris on 0207 123 5105 or email Chris@Prosero-Search.co.uk