Fixed term contract opportunity working in the finance transformation team for a global business
Your new company
A global and reputable PLC
Your new role
Business Change Lead;
You would be joining the finance transformation team in this global business. The team support the organisations ambitions by being trusted partners for change excellence and building long-term capabilities to make the business future-fit.
This is where you could come in. Working in Finance Transformation is fast-paced, dynamic and challenging.
We are looking for people who want to seize the opportunity to take an exciting step in their personal development journey and play a fundamental part of delivering a world-class finance organisation. In this role you will lead change and communications for one of our FT projects (Cash), reporting into the central Communications, Change and Training Director. There may also be a requirement to support other, smaller projects as required, as part of the central services offering.
What you'll need to succeed
- Highly experienced Change & Communications professional - ideally with experience in Transformation Projects within finance departments in any sector
- Self-sufficient - able to drive change and comms activities with minimal supervision
- An agile thinker - able to absorb sometimes complex information and interpret it into simple, clear communications and change plans
- Influential - capable of interacting with people at all levels of the organisation, including Senior Leadership in the Finance organisation
- Pro-active in your approach, confident in your capabilities, have exemplary personal judgment and resilience and enjoy working as part of a close-knit team
- Conduct Change Impact Assessments
- Develop Change and Business Engagement Plans
- Develop and implement Strategic & Tactical Comms Plans
- Support development of Stakeholder approach and engagement at all levels
- Coordinate the delivery of the Change Plan with regional deployment teams in our hubs across Asia, Europe, North and Latin America.
- Support the Regional Deployment Leads in ensuring business as usual activities are not impacted / interrupted by the programme through change and communication activities
- Coordinate all Business Readiness Activities, with the support of Regional Delivery teams
- Create key messaging and branding in line with the clients direction and establish throughout all channels
- Create and support all levels of Cash transformation messaging including project, change and Corporate (BAU)
- Support and educate project team in development of best practice Communications
- Collect Stakeholder Feedback
- Develop reusable engagement materials (localisation)
What you'll get in return
A competitive annual salary of up to £69k and a possibility to become a permanent member of the team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.