Pure Search have been engaged by a leading e-commerce / technology business have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Tax Professional to join their specialist in-house direct tax compliance & reporting team in Bratislava. As well as an outstanding compensation and benefits package, this role would give an experience professional the opportunity to take a step up the career ladder into a fast paced team with plenty of opportunity for future progression.
This role will be focusing on tax reporting and compliance for the company's operations across Central and Eastern Europe, including Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia as well as US GAAP income tax provision. Key responsibilities include:
· Prepare / Review non-US income tax returns and other foreign tax filings and supporting work papers
· Prepare / Review estimated tax payments
· Support income tax accounting and reporting under US-GAAP
· Support local income tax payments
· Assist with process improvement and automation implementation throughout the foreign tax reporting and compliance process
· Support ASC 740/foreign local quarterly and annual tax provision calculations
· Prepare standard operating procedures for review and approval by management
· Support regular reports for management, including filing status of worldwide filings, taxes paid/accrued, task trackers, etc.
· Participate in special projects, as necessary
· Bachelor's degree in tax, accounting, finance, or related field
· Minimum 5 years' experience working in tax
· Business fluent in English
· Czech, Slovak or Polish Language Skills
· Experienced working on tax reporting and compliance matters
· Experienced in fulfilling income tax compliance and reporting obligations for US or other multinational organisation
· Tax provision experience and understanding of accounting pronouncements
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Collaborate team player who is comfortable with a fast paced environment
· Excellent computer skills including MS Office, Oracle.