Project Manager - 12 month FTC - up to £60k DOE
A continually fast growing Insurance business based in the heart of the City of London.
Your new role
You will be working as part of a growing Project team whereby your prior insurance experience will prove to be fundamental in the day to day running of this function. You'll be responsible for supporting all business functions in delivering change initiatives as well as ensuring all project quality adheres to the company's change framework.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong Project Manager/Stakeholder Manager skills and experience
- 5-10 years insurance experience, preferably underwriting commercial lines
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and willing to be hands-on
- Prior hybrid PM/BA experience beneficial (or PM with BA background) within insurance
- Experience working with C-suite stakeholders.
- London or Swansea based (WFH until at least June)
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of up to £60k depending on experience. You will gain vast experience in one of the largest insurers of their field and form part team consistently thriving in a fast-paced environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.