This is an exciting opportunity to join and work with a leading, local, accountancy practice. This role is pivotal to manage a significant client base, deputising for a partner.
Our client are growing through well managed organic and measured acquisitional growth. this role is a by product of the growth they have experienced.
They are a family friendly firm, with a varied and stable client base. Offering sound, tailored advisor to the companies and their owners.
The key responsibilities for this Accountancy Client Manager based in Bath are:
- Run a portfolio of fees, which will increase over time, including meeting clients and client queries.
- Planning, budgeting and carrying out assignments for both Non-Audit clients
- Delegating to, supervising, and reviewing work of more junior members of the team
- Awareness of clients affairs and opportunities to provide added value services
- Preparation and/or review of personal and corporate tax returns
- To assist the directors generally in ensuring that required service levels for all clients are met
- To be involved in a broad spectrum of compliance work and develop knowledge and skills in areas of value added work.
The successful candidate for this Accountancy Client Manager based in Bath will have/be:
- ACA / ACCA / Qualified by Experience
- Good numerical and verbal reasoning aptitude
- Experience in UK Accounts preparation, Corporate and Personal Tax.
- Up to date knowledge of current accounting standards
- Interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Client focused with a commercial outlook Team player
- An interest in continuing to develop skills and knowledge of Tax Planning and Commercial matters
Competitive base salary
Parking on site
Supportive Partnership and team