Client Portfolio Manager job ACA ACCA 4 Partner Practice Surrey
Your new company
My client is a well known independent firm with 4 Partners, who is going from strength to strength in the current climate. they are taking on new clients all the time, winning business form their Top 20 competitors. As such they are seeking a Portfolio or Client Manager to join their team and help grow the business.
Your new role
- Work in a varied role covering Audit, Accounts and Tax
- Work on a range of clients including Groups, subsidiaries, owner managed businesses and limited companies, turnover up to £150mln
- Manage client needs from start to finish
- Be client facing and be the main point of contact for the clients in your portfolio, building strong relationships over time
- Private Client Tax work will include trusts, estates, wills and probate work with learning and development supported as required
- Be supported by juniors who you will manage per job as needed
- Review work as necessary as well as being hands on with day to day work
- Mentor juniors as needed
- Opportunities for progression to senior manager
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified with solid experience across audit, accounts and tax. You will have experience in a client facing capacity, comfortable liaising with clients and building long term relationships.
What you'll get in return
My client offers a generous remuneration package of up to £65,000. there is parking on-site and a COVID safe working environment within their spacious offices. Flexible working options available, with start and finish times to suit your personal arrangements. This role can also be considered on a 4 day week basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.