Compensation Accountant Job, Financial Services, London - £30k - £39k
Your new company
This organisation is a large global Financial Services company with their flagship office in London. They are passionate about their employees and their own personal development with great opportunities for progression. Over the last couple of year the company has rapidly expanded and they are looking for people who will support that growth.
Your new role
You will be working with the Compensation Accounting Manager to cover all aspects of the Compensation Accounting globally. Your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure the integrity of Comp related P&L and Balance Sheet
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure matters are closed out on a timely basis.
- Calculating and posting revenue related monthly bonus accruals
- Preparing desk and broker performance reports
- Provide commentary on monthly/quarterly P&L movement
- Work closely with counterparts globally
- Identify and implement improvements within Compensation Accounting processes
- Be alert to Conduct Risk issues
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be working towards their ACCA/CIMA qualifications with a strong accounting background, good academic's and some previous experience in Compensation/Payroll Accounting.
What you'll get in return
You will get the chance to progress your career in a thriving organisation in the Financial Services industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.