This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual to join our specialist Indirect Tax compliance team. The team help support and deliver Indirect Tax compliance services and advice for their clients across the UK.
* Client driven and strategically and commercially aware
* Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral.
* Enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
* Excellent and proven project management skills, plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines, monitor own budget.
* Negotiation skills, able to sustain opinion and handle challenges
* Effective time management, ability to remain calm when under pressure to meet deadlines
* Enthusiastic team player with ability to create, sustain and lead effective teams
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.