Corporate & Indirect Tax Associate
£70,000 + market-leading benefits and bonuses
Would you like to boost your career with a truly world-leading asset management brand?
Seeking fantastic benefits and a team with planned progression prospects from the start?
Are you CTA qualified with indirect taxes experience in the financial services?
What's great about this opportunity?
- Serve amongst the largest client franchises on the globe with trillions of AUM
- Exposure to the most established corporations, investors, funds, individuals and governments
- Multifaceted functions from investment banking, SMEs, commercial banking, transaction processing, asset management and private equity
- This is a truly meritocratic career platform where the most driven and competitive thrive
The Role of the Corporate & Indirect Tax Associate:
Based in the Corporate Tax team, The Corporate Indirect Tax associate work closely with the Senior Manager to cover advise and risk globally for a range of businesses across diverse functions. In overview, this is a VAT advisory led role which includes some VAT compliance responsibilities for EMEA activities. The Corporate & Indirect Tax Associate will support the review of new products, alongside the implementation of best practice around strategic initiatives and Brexit.
What your will need to succeed:
- Bottom-line drive and ambition to excel and progress.
- CTA qualified (indirect tax route), top-tier practice/law-firm trained.
- Knowledge of UK and EU VAT law and strong FS experiences.
To apply for this Corporate & Indirect Tax Associate opportunity, simply forward your CV/LinkedIn profile to email@example.com to be automatically considered. A covering letter is not essential, though a few brief bullet-points highlighting both your experience and interest in this opportunity may prove insightful.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR