Corporate Tax job in Ipswich with Top 10 firm.
Hays are recruiting for a Top 10 firm in Ipswich, who are seeking a Tax Associate to work within an established team, providing Tax compliance and advisory services to a wide range of clients.
The primary responsibility will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. You will also provide assistance to Director/Principals/Partners in both client work and in the management of the group and on occasions the practice. Will be involved in special assignments on an ad hoc basis. A key part of the role requires the individual to actively seek, and keep the Partner informed about, any new business opportunities arising on existing and new clients.
- Advise on tax planning and restructuring projects in the UK, as well as produce complex UK tax computations and returns
- Pro-actively manage your workload and ensuring communication with managers/directors/partners on a regular basis to service clients
- Be comfortable working with AIM listed companies, FTSE companies as well as private equity backed or privately owned businesses
- Consider and highlight further opportunities to develop new work with existing and new clients
- Understanding of and previous experience within tax compliance, dealing with the annual tax return process of both small clients and those with a much more extensive number of assignees.
- Experience providing some tax advisory and compliance services to a variety of clients.
- Ability to undertake tax audits for clients under UK GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP
- Ability to prepare proposals for new work, including researching target client companies and on technical issues to identify new solutions
- Ability to actively seek opportunities for selling new services to existing clients
- Some experience of dealing with client senior management and key stakeholders
- Educated to degree level, and CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
You will be rewarded with a progressive career, where you will be supported and encouraged to reach your full potential. You will be offered an unbeatable salary and comprehensive benefits package.
For more details or to apply please contact Cara Whyte at Hays 07502377206