A Central London based, independent chartered accountants are seeking a Corporate Tax Adviser for their award-winning team. This is a great opportunity to join a firm of like-minded professionals who act for a diverse range of clients, that operate in a multitude of sectors.
A Corporate Tax Adviser will be responsible for assisting the senior tax advisers in all matters as requested. The work will be corporate tax focused, but will include projects which cover other areas such as; business tax, income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responding to both clients and colleagues with regards to any ad-hoc tax related queries that they have on a daily basis; this would include the preparation of advisory reports, HMRC clearances, valuations, advance assurances etc.
- Working primarily with the direct Line Manager on all compliance matters where required, which to include the preparation and/or the review of already prepared Company Tax Returns and Partnership Tax Returns as well as the preparation of tax disclosures for financial statements
- Assisting in preparation for new client meetings, attending those meetings, and assisting with follow up in terms of work and fee proposal; as well as executing internal new client take on procedures
- Keeping up-to-date on all technical areas of expertise which will include technical research where instructed
- Assisting with the preparation of technical and marketing material for both internal and external audiences
- ACA qualified, CTA qualified, qualified by experience will also be considered
- Significant experience in corporate tax
- Some knowledge of project work, including corporate structuring, transfer pricing, tax relief claims, international tax structuring (ideal but not essential)
- An appetite and enthusiasm to learn, along with excellent communication and team working skills are essential
For more information on this Corporate Tax Adviser role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.