Corporate Tax Advisory Manager
Up to £56,000 + benefits
Are you tired of the commute to London but still want to work for a significant, award-winning Practice? Are you looking for a firm with clear progression opportunities?
This Corporate Tax Advisory Manager role is with a fantastic 14 Partner, award-winning Practice with over 170 staff in total spread across 2 offices. The firms head office, where this position is based, is in Worthing, just a short walk from Worthing station in a bright and airy modern office just a short walk from the promenade and pier. The Practice has some great staff retention figures despite the outstanding growth recently, this is a result of the fantastic family feel to the firm despite its size with all Partners having an open-door policy. The Practice is very sociable for those who wish to get involved, with regular socialising outside of working hours, various sports clubs including a billiards club, a football team and a netball team. The team is also very active in the local community with charitable activities such as fundraising events.
As a Corporate Tax Advisory Manager, you will be responsible for drafting letters of advice for a variety of tax advisory issues, such as; corporate reconstructions, investor reliefs and staff incentive schemes. A Tax Advisory Manager is also expected to act as a key point of contact within the business, liaising with clients and attending meetings with other team members. This role will also have a leadership element, as a Manager, you will be expected to assist with the training and review of work completed by more junior members of staff.
If you have:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and organisational skills, including monitoring timetables and budgets
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail
- A passion for tax with a keen interest in learning and developing tax knowledge
- CTA qualified or ACA/ACCA qualified with a desire to become CTA qualified
- Proven corporate tax experience within Practice is essential and other areas of tax will be beneficial
We can offer:
- CTA study package (if required)
- Flexible and agile working
- A clear progression path
- Dress for your diary (casual dress code depending on meetings)
- Private Health Insurance and Cash Plan
- First Friday drinks where the company buys the first round for everyone
- Summer ball and Christmas party
- Free parking (dependent on pass availability)
If this opportunity sounds like the right next step in your career, contact me today:
Tel: 02072 696 355