Corporate Tax Analyst
This will be incredibly diverse role and see you working within an exciting and growing business who are doing great things for the environment.
This role will suit a newly qualified Tax professional looking to make their first move from practice to industry.
£50-55k + bonus + bens
- Preparation of corporation tax returns for all UK companies within the Group ensuring all relevant returns, elections, claims and appeals are produced and submitted on time, including R&D claims
- Oversee and support in the delivery of UK VAT returns
- Oversee outsourced service providers to ensure effective tax compliance across the overseas businesses
- Own and manage the tax compliance tracker software
- Tax accounting and reporting
- Assist in preparation of tax forecast for inclusion in management accounts on quarterly basis and for annual budgeting process in all regions
- Assist in year-end tax audit for relevant markets and prepare disclosures for inclusion in group statutory accounts
- Transfer pricing documentation
- Assist with any tax requirements into business transactions/projects to ensure the Group is structured in the most tax efficient manner
Contact me to discuss this outstanding opportunity further - / 02074294441