An award-winning, leading independent firm of chartered accountants are seeking an ambitious, confident individual, who has a strong academic background, to join the growing Business Tax Team, as a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager.
As a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager, you will be required to review and manage the work of the more junior members of the team as well as having direct compliance responsibilities.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Liaising with clients and colleagues
- Handling client queries
- Manage and assist more junior members of the team
- Reviewing and completing corporation tax returns for clients
- Calculating tax provisions in client’s accounts - this will involve working closely with the audit divisions
- Visit client premises and overview the preparation of draft computations on site
- Liaise with client Partners and audit staff on corporate tax matters
- Assisting Partners and colleagues with special projects
- Possess a minimum of 3 years corporate tax experience, within an accountancy practice
- Ideally CTA qualified
- Possess experience reviewing work with minimal Manager input
- Able to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Computer literate with Word and Excel
If you would like any additional information on this Corporate Tax Assistant Manager role, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.